Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YardGrams

Facebook Page?

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

We just established ourselves as a lawn greeting company in the Lehigh Valley and are not familiar with Facebook as a tool for promoting our business. Do many lawn greeting companies also have a Facebook page in addition to a website, and if so, was it established as a "business" page or personal page? Any other information or direction about establishing a presence on Facebook would greatly be appreciated. I'm probably one of the few individuals who is not familiar with Facebook... tried it a few years ago with Myspace but didn't think it would catch on. Go figure.

Thanks!

Anthony

Yard-Grams

Hi Anthony, You'd probably get a better response if you hopped over & asked this question on the Facebook Group page. The forum isn't too busy nowadays, most people chat over on FB.

I'm with you, I don't understand the attraction to Facebook, myspace, twitter etc. I know many folks use it well as a marketing tool, however I will say, many don't and I've had to "hide" them from my feed, because they posted CONSTANTLY about their business. Same goes with political OPINIONS, I can't stand to see that crap in my feed, so I hide them if they do it too much. To answer your question regarding FB & business, you definately don't want to create a "personal" FB page for it, they can and will shut it down. That's NOT what personal pages are for. Here's a good overview... http://www.facebook.com/blog/blog.php?post=324706977130